Happy (almost) 4th of July! It’s that time where we get to celebrate America’s birthday again… time to bust out your red, white and blue tie-dye, your star spangled bandanas and strap on your cycling shoes for a ride across the beautiful United States!
Here is the playlist for your 4th of July Indoor Cycling Class with a mapped out ride!
Illmerica [Extended Version] — Wolfgang Gartner
Empire State of Mind — Jay-z & Alicia Keys
- First stop: New York City! We’re starting with a combo hill climb that is out of the saddle on the chorus. Start moderate and build up to breathless on this “Achieve the American Dream” Climb.
Shut Up and Drive [The Wideboys] – Rihanna
- We’ve got places to be and people to see! Head south from NYC on this endurance drill. Set a challenging speed for yourself, and stay in a hard zone for all 3.5 minutes.
I’m In Miami Trick [Album Version, Edited] – LMFAO
- We’re in Miami! You are cruising along the beachfront bike path. Oh my! There are a quite a few obstacles up ahead! Prepare to derail from our easy cruising path and jump into the sand to avoid rollerbladers, stroller mamas and the likes!
Life is a Highway – Rascall Flatts
- Well phew! Miami sure brought the heat. Relax and rewind a bit on these set of easy-moderate rolling hills.
Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Can anyone guess our next stop?! We are cruising through the South and Alabama is a surefire stop for us. We’re riding up the one and only big bad hill in this state. Settling into the slow pace and get ready for a hard and grueling climb.
Chasing the Sun [Hardwell Edit] – The Wanted
- Head west now… chase the sunset! 3 sets of hard intervals pushing us westward!
American Woman – Lenny Kravitz
- American women can sometimes be hot and cold… and so can tabatas! Turn up the heat for 20 seconds, then pull it back for 10! Repeat repeat repeat!
Route 66 — The Rolling Stones
- Recover and catch your breath as we cruise down Route 66… we’ve got one stop before Cali, Can you guess it?
What Happens in Vegas – Chuckie
- You are headed to a place where what happens there stays there… and you never know what’s going your way. Prepare yourself for some unchartered territory–who knows what’s coming at you? It could be hills, intervals, gear changes. Brace yourself and have fun
California Love – 2Pac, Roger Troutman & Dr. Dre
- Cali bound 🙂 Cruise up this moderate hill… and get ready for your last push!
R.O.C.K. In the U.S.A. (A Salute to 60’s Rock) – John Mellencamp
- You’ve got 3 intervals… and we are depending on you for a fireworks show. Each push you are fueling the fire that lights our firecrackers and brightens our hearts! Ride for a great show.
Bubble Toes & Better Together – Jack Johnson
- Welcome yourself home to Santa Barbara with a serenade from one of our locals 🙂 Cool down & stretch